1. Survey site to:
- Verify there were no space constraints for equipment
- Verify that all utilities including gas, electrical and water supplies are adequate
2. Receive and verify that equipment received on site is correct.
3. Install and test all equipment for proper operation such as:
- Ice machine: Monitor while making many batches of ice to confirm proper function
- Ovens: Thorough startup procedure with flue combustion analysis
- Gas Stoves: Start up and perform the appropriate burner adjustments
What to expect from the process
We know that having new, well-working food equipment is crucial for your business. We also know that down-time for your business is lost revenue.