Customer: Parkland Petroleum
Location: British Columbia
Project Scope: Convert coffee stations from Van Houtte to Bistro On The Run - 62 stores to date
Scope of Work
- Remove and dispose of existing wallpaper
- Prep and paint wall
- Install new wallpaper
- Provide electrical and plumbing for the new equipment, if existing is not sufficient
Preparation for the upgrade/rebranding
Prior to beginning the work, we visited each store to determine the scope of work (scope of work varied per store). Information gathered included:
- Exterior and interior photos
- Electrical panel photos
- 360 degree photos of the location
- Sketch drawings of the coffee area, counters, equipment location, wall height, etc.
- Measure back wall area to apply the custom made 3M Bistro Program Material
- Collect other information including: counter size, equipment serial numbers, etc.
What to expect from the process
We know that having new, well-working food equipment is crucial for your business. We also know that down-time for your business is lost revenue.
For projects such as this, our crews are in and out in as timely a manner as possible. Our goal is to limit any impact on your business.
Our crews are cross trained in many fields - demolition, construction, millwork, equipment service & installation. We are also cross trained for basic electrical and plumbing, and have a substantial network of well qualified subcontractors for larger jobs.
We know that Safety on site is top of mind for your business... as it is for Techni-Craft. All technicians are POST trained and certified. Trucks are equipped with the most current Safety equipment and supplies.